Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Classification Outro


       These are the kind of people you will see at either of the two bars in my town. I'll admit that once in a blue moon we will get some out-of-towners that fall out of these categories, but usually this is it. Being a bartender, I try to distribute my good service equally. I smile, I'm friendly, and I do my best to give equal attention. Sometimes I wish I could ignore, or walk away from some of the people. I know I can't and I don't. So, rather I have to smile and bear it, or am truly enjoying it, all these people have become a part of my life. They are what makes going to work worth it.

3 comments:

  1. The first sentence seems unnecessary, and the second sounds like it might be interesting if expanded, like it might be a stronger outro idea if run with a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so expand on the occasional out of towners? I was afraid it might end up being just another graf instead of closing the whole paper. I will give it a shot though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought expanding might work, but of course, you're the one who has to actuallyh take my bright idea and make it work....

    ReplyDelete