Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Example Essay Intro


Women who say they are daddy’s little girl usually are implying their spoiled.  Rather it is financially or emotionally, their dads are there to catch them before they fall.  My dad always let the fall happen, and showed me to be strong and handle it myself.  He taught me things, not just did them for me.  There are three things that he’s instilled in me, though not completely on purpose; it’s obvious I got them from my dad.  I learned that swearing, though harsh, releases stress, duct tape fixes everything, and even if you’re wrong, if you argue like you’re right you eventually might win.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so you're giving three examples of things your father taught you? You come close to saying that here, without ever quite closing the deal.

    ReplyDelete