Monday, October 22, 2012

GRAF #19 [Reaction to Timed Essay]


The timed essay was a challenge for me.  Not in the sense of writing it, but finding the time to do it.  I know; it’s only an hour out of my measly day.  However, I work all weekend. I start Friday at 10:00 a.m. and don’t stop until Monday at 10:00 p.m.   I usually put my efforts in during the week days, and it’s been easier knowing ahead of time what I have due.  Finding out the topic, and what kind of essay I had to write on a Friday and then having it due the following Monday was a task.  Luckily, I downed an energy drink, put a batch of cheesecake in the oven, and while I was waiting for the one hour timer to go off for that, I wrote.  And hopefully I wrote well.  I think I did the best effort I could do, but I was unsure if I understood correctly the idea of writing a contrast essay about something dirty and disgusting.  If i did, then I'm pleased with my piece, if not, then i'm still pleased with it, I just didn't have the right idea.

1 comment:

  1. Might as well plan ahead: sometime on 12/12, 12/13, or 12/14, you'll need to carve out two hours on a computer for the final exam.

    ReplyDelete