Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cause Essay Outro


Here I am almost 7 years later finally ready. Though I have many moments where I think 'I could be graduated already and have a career' I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. I learned through my failure that I was someone who needed to gain some maturity before putting anymore money and time (or lack there of) into my education. I have attempted college a few times between then and now, but I've never truly felt ready. Some people are blessed with the natural gift of being stern with themselves and getting school done as soon as possible, I however was someone who had to wait. I had to gain a stability in my life, and a confidence in myself. Now I know how to handle multiple responsibilities and I'm happy to say school is one of them. This time, I will succeed!

1 comment: