Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Isearch What I Know


What I already Know
To be honest I don't know much about my topic. I know it's hard work, but can also be fun. It requires commitment and a knack for children. It requires patience, and knowledge. I know that not all teachers are the same. I know that not all children are the same. I know I want be a teacher. I know education, technologies, and techniques have changed even since I was in school 6 years ago. 
 I do know that technology plays a huge part in the classroom. When I was a secretary for a schools administrative office I spent my days entering assessment scores, so I know tests are important, though not sure why really. I know I don't want to teach history or math. I know that from watching my mother teach throughout my entire life that it takes a big heart, and a lot of time to give equal attentiveness to all students. Also that each student is worth a teachers time.  I also know that right now a lot of teachers are readying to retire, so more teaching jobs will be coming available.
However, when it comes to the majority of my questions I simply just don't know the entire answers.

1 comment:

  1. "However, when it comes to the majority of my questions I simply just don't know the entire answers."

    Have you got educated guesses or specific areas where you know you don't know?

    ReplyDelete