Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GRAF #15 [Meta-graf]


         I was having a conversation with my boyfriend about how this class was going and that the cause essay was my next big assignment. Jokingly I told him I was going to write it about how awful he was and why women shouldn’t date a guy like him. Truth is he's one of the nicest and considerate men I have met and any woman would be lucky to have him. I thought I would share our story of how we met. I Wrote 3 intros and the entire essay, then after reading the comments I changed my mind. Turns out our story isn't as easily transformed into a cause essay as I thought. Though I think I also misinterpreted what a cause essay was. Regardless, I didn't want to rewrite new graphs because I don't think I could do it.
         Then I was at work, bored and waiting for customers, and wishing I had brought my laptop to do some work. Then I moved onto thinking I need to attempt a different topic for my cause essay. Then I was stressing about how hard that was going to be. Then I was stressing about how I might fail again. Then I remembered, oh yeah. I've already failed once. I know the cause for my failure. I can definitely write about that. It's worth an attempt.
        Poof! There's my cause essay.

1 comment:

  1. Nice metagraf. I always need reminding of what kinds of problems and stresses students face.

    ReplyDelete