Tuesday, September 4, 2012

GRAF #5 [Reaction to isearch brainstorm]


When I hear the word brainstorming my mind automatically goes to "The web.”  Throughout school they teach you to pick your main idea and put it in a bubble, then have lines and more bubbles hanging off that bubble, which are filled with more ideas about your original idea.  It sounded messy.  It looked messy.  It never worked for me. The brainstorming example you show seems to be useful. It's making the process easier.  Being able to choose anything to write about instead of being told is already making things a breeze. Though I have less things to think about then in the example, I’m finding just the technique of starting with a bunch of things (even some that are just mumbo jumbo), and then narrowing it down into an actual topic with ideas is working.  I will be using this not just for my isearch but for all the assignments.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the idea and it's working for you. You might even say it's...educational!

    ReplyDelete