Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GRAF #16 [Reaction to classification]


       The humor that was put into all three classification essays is a true inspiration. I'm not sure if it was on purpose, but all three had spots that made me laugh. The first one was the opening sentence. Incredible how she took a saying and turned it into literal types of men. The second one was the creative titles she came up with for each type of sports fan. The last because who would be so clever as to classify fish! I'm thinking to myself that humor is the way to go. Being a bartender I see all kinds of people walking into my work, and the majority are indeed funny. Funny looking, funny acting, or just plain old funny. I'm going to dig deep into my experiences and produce something that is as worth reading as these essays were. At least I'm hoping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, those are definitely meant to be funny. Glad they gave you a laugh.

    ReplyDelete