Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GRAF #14 [Research Plan]


I started researching for my isearch the day we had to choose a topic. I've found my questions and now to find the answers. Some I've just searched online. Some of the answers can be found on the generic sites, but I'm looking beyond the simple answers. I'm thinking the more I research the more sub questions I can think of. Also over the past couple of weeks I've emailed teachers the questions I designed for them. They have been helpful as to already have answered them, and they are continuing to pass them along so I wont be at a shortage of answers and opinions. There are also a few questions that I can only answer. I'm slowly getting an idea the more I read, and the more I hear from teachers.  

1 comment:

  1. It's a big topic and you can cast a very wide net looking for answers--there will be no lack of educators in any number of venues willing to offer advice and opinion.

    ReplyDelete