Tuesday, September 4, 2012

GRAF #6 [Unique]


I’m best known for my tattoos.  “The star girl” they say.   I have 9 nautical stars starting from my left front shoulder and ending at my cleavage on my left breast. They are of different sizes and slightly faded in spots and blown out in others. This is the result of being a new tattooist’s guinea pig. My other “well-known” tattoo is the word “VERITAS” meaning truth in Latin. The font is called “fairy” and the letters kind of blend together.  I have about 10 more, but none of which people can see without me revealing some skin.  My hair is dyed jet black with 6 inch roots of dark brown.  I haven’t cut it in 2 years so it’s about 5 inches away from my tailbone.  I usually have my bangs pulled back away from my face.  I have deep blue eyes that most people confuse for grey or sometimes brown.  My eyelashes are so long that occasionally I need to trim them or my eyelids get too heavy.   I have a scar above my lip on the right side from when I had my Monroe pierced. It never healed correctly so I had to let it fill in. I have two more scars on the left of my lower lip for the same reason.   Behind my lips is a smile that took 4 years of braces to create.  Though some of my lower teeth have sense shifted I still take pride in my years of patience and maintaining.  On my left ring finger is a 10 dollar ring that gives the perception that I’m married, but it’s mainly used to tone down the horny bastards that walk into my work on the nights I bartend.   I can be a bit of a pushover.  I have a heart that’s forgiving.  I make myself available to people who need an ear to talk to or a set of arms to wrap around them.  I have a sinnical and sarcastic sense of humor.   These things are what make me unique and everyone that knows me will most likely say the same.

1 comment:

  1. "my Monroe pierced."

    That was a new one on me, requiring a quick google!

    :)

    I enjoyed this nicely-detailed graf--without there ever quite being a lol moment, I felt amusement and good humor running under the surface throughout.

    ReplyDelete