Monday, September 10, 2012

GRAF #8 [reaction to isearch]


 I read and skimmed through a few of the past isearch papers. I noticed there were a lot about building things and the others having to do with children. (Neither of which I know much about) Topics aside, I like how people put their own personal stories into their knowledge of their topics. Then I started thinking if I would be able to do the same. I started to doubt myself for the facts that I don't have much knowledge about teaching, and my lack of certainty of what I plan on teaching. But after searching through my own personal thoughts, I decided I have enough to make this isearch personal and as well as fact full.

1 comment:

  1. Having a lot of experience with the topic can be a plus but not necessarily--it can also cause the paper to be stale and yesterday's news. So, cheer up!

    ReplyDelete