Thursday, September 6, 2012

GRAF #7 [isearch brainstorm]


It didn’t take much brain storming time to choose my topic for the isearch.
So now, I’ve decided to sit down and brain storm more questions/ideas that would make this more interesting and self involving rather then be all “researchy” questions.
Some questions for me to figure out:
How many years of school will I need before I can teach?
Which subjects would be most interesting to teach?
How can I make a classroom fun and effective?
How can teaching be interesting and fun for me?
Will there be jobs available when I am done my schooling?
Questions to ask teachers: (you, being the teacher)
How do you today think education has changed over the past decade?
Where do you think education is going?
What are some techniques you use today to keep students interested and motivated in your classroom?
How do you meet the needs of all your students?
What grade levels and subjects have you taught?
                Which grade levels and subjects have you enjoyed the most?
Some ways to interject myself into this paper:
My experience as a substitute teacher
Some learning techniques I used in school
My mother being a teacher

4 comments:

  1. It all looks good to me, except:

    "How many years of school will I need before I can teach?
    Which subjects would be most interesting to teach?"

    The answer to the first one, I think, is pretty cut and dried, and the answer to the second is sitting in your head already, not requiring research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will scratch the first one. I'll keep brain storming and see if i cant come up with some more thoughts. As for the second I don't have the answer yet. I'm hoping that after talking with some teachers I might be persuaded towards a specific subject or even grade level. If that question isn't answered I will remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, wait--I got it wrong. If the question is not answered, that doesn't mean it wasn't worth asking. Partial answers are answers and even no answer can be an answer.

    I was assuming too much, assuming you already had a clear track in mind. Keep the second question--my apologies for jumping to conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i re-read over my isearch worksheet and think i will add these questions:
    What is No Child Left Behind?
    How big a part does technology play in education now?
    What technologies are used in today's classroom?

    ReplyDelete